At Manor Adventure we run selection days throughout the year.
21st March 2020
Location: Culmington Manor
The day will involve presentations followed by a site tour, lunch will be provided then there will be two outdoor pursuits.
The day is designed to be informal, relaxed and enjoyable. However, it will also be challenging. We will be considering your suitability for the role of a Multi Activity Instructor within the company. We will be assessing your aptitude, enthusiasm, safety awareness, potential to respond to training and ability to live and work as part of a team, we will not be assessing your level of physical fitness.
You are responsible for the cost of your travel to and from the centre. All food, and technical equipment will be supplied.
2020 Multi Activity Instructor information
Age 18-20 – £14,400 per annum
Age 21-24 - £18,120 per annum
Age 25+ - £19,260 per annum
Our Instructor's provide our clients with challenging activity sessions in a safe and fun manner, enabling them to learn from these experiences.
This is extremely rewarding work especially when you encourage children to achieve things they thought were beyond them before they met you.
We will give you
- A fixed term contract up until November 2020 with an option to renew for following year once current contract closes
- A fairly priced 'live in' package with good accommodation and food
- Excellent Training and Support
- National Governing Body (NGB) qualifications
- Career development prospects
- Technical skills
- Varied and rewarding work
- Good working conditions in a friendly team environment
- 28 days paid holiday per annum
If you are interested in becoming a Multi Activity Instructor with Manor Adventure and would like to be part of one of our selection days please fill out our on-line application form... Apply Now!